Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:30 am

Looks at her get up and fall down....and then watches as she falls asleep on the floor...
"Hun...come on we're more civilized than that..."
Picks her up and lays her down on the bed again and puts Jacob on top of her...
"There....now have fun sleeping...."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:12 am

Wakes up
"H-Huh?"
Looks at him shyly
"I feel dizzy hun.."
Sits up and leans on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him
"I love you hun"
Kisses him and falls asleep...
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 pm

"You'll be fine hun..."
Wraps his arms around her and kisses her lightly on the forehead...
"Love you too hun"
Holds her tightly when shes asleep...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:21 am

Sleeps pleasantly in his grasp, kisses him in sleep, holds him closer
"I Love You"
Nuzzles him
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:28 am

He sits there enjoying his able to be holding her while she sleeps and he kisses her on the forehead
"I love you too baby"
Holds her as close as possible to him without hurting her...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:48 am

Nuzzles him attentively, after a while she squirms a little, nightmares are back, grasping his shirt she moves about alot, but never lets go of it...
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 am

Once again wraps his arms around her to steady her and then he kisses her on the forehead
i wish she would wake soon i don't like the fact in knowing that shes having nightmares...Legiono thought....
Perhaps she would awake soon but if she didn't he wouldn't mind he would hold her till she did wake though...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:21 am

Eventually she stops moving, her eyes open and she looks precariously up at Legiono, throws him a cheesey grin and kisses him softly
"Sorry hun.. I didn't mean to.. Have a nightmare"
Is blushing alot
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:26 pm

He laughs and kisses her softly back
"It's ok"
Kisses her
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:46 am

Holds onto him tightly and kisses him back
Thinks: 'I Love Him So Much..'
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Holds her back lightly and then caresses her hair
Thinks:Wow she couldn't get any better if she wanted to....shes just perfect....
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 am

Nuzzles him and kisses him
"I love you"
Holds onto him dearly
Thinks: 'I never wanna lose you... You're perfect..'
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:26 am

Nuzzles and kisses her back
"I love you too..."
Holds her back just as much...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:02 am

Smiles and kisses him, hugging him close.
Slowly she falls asleep.

Next day:

She wakes and goes for a walk in the woods, watching the birds and other animals.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:30 am

Smiles and kisses and hugs her back and falls asleep as well

NEXT DAY:

When Legiono wakes up she's gone and he walks out into the street dressed in his uniform and starts patroling...(OOC: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 400_F_4890679_G8w6vJtBZyJqGUljgjfd1hlJKdjAcGqj
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:39 am

She is wandering, nothing more, but apparently that is all that is needed now to make someone angry, as she passes a house an old, demented, crooked lady comes out, saucepan flareing at her.
"Eek!" she shouts
Immediately she jumped and grabs the saucepan from the lady's clutch.
"What the feck do you think you're doing?!"
Throwing the saucepan aside she battles the lady to the ground, the lady is nimble and not very fragile at all for an old one. Mizuki knows better, suspecting it is a spy.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Legiono then gets a radio call in and runs down towards where the comotion is going on and he sees his wife and the old lady fighting...weird he thought....usally old ladys are as energetic as that....must be a spy he thought....so he walked up to both of them and pointed his gun up at the old lady

"I've got it from here Mizuki...you may get off the old woman...."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:47 pm

A stunned looks crosses her face but she moves anyway.
"You sure?"
She keeps an eye out, watching incase she tries to grasp the saucepan.
She immediately asks: "What are you doing here.. SPY?"
The old woman doesn't talk, she just keeps struggling to hit Legiono.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Legiono picks the spy up with one hands by the throat and throws her down on the ground
"What i won't tolerate is....is spys...."
He kicks her quickly and makes sure she wont get up puts her in cuffs and takes her back to the hq
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 am

Stepping back she turns her face.
"Spies.. I hate them.."
She goes back to walking, checking everywhere so she doesnt get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 pm

After Legiono took the spy back he went and continued patrolling the streets looking out for anyone that seemed out of place...not many of those around here but he kept his eye out none the less....
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:21 am

She sits down on the edge of the fountain, running her hands through the water she smiles and looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:39 pm

He walked pass their house and saw Mizuki sitting on the edge of the fountain and he walks over and sits next to her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3