Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... Empty
PostSubject: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Legiono Stood there in his tux just talking to his friends waiting for the serimony to start and waiting for his wife-to-be.......
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Sitting there waiting for it to start, Really exited but shaking at the same time....
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:01 pm

When the Pastour walked in Legiono stood fully erect waiting for the music to begin and waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle....
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Music starts, slowly, gracefully and nervously she walks down the aisle towards her husband-to-be
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Sarrow watches the ceremony from a location he only knows about. He's wearing a tux just in case he actually shows up to any part of it. He also has his sword on his back just in case that something goes awry.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Watching her walking down the aisle Legiono waits patiently and when she gets up to him he embraces her pasionatly but doesnt kiss her....and looks towards the Pastour and waits for him to begin

"Please be seated everyone we're about to begin...."Says the Pastour...
Everyone sits waiting for the Pastour...
"Now to begin....We are gathered here today to bring these two together in holy matramony....now do you Legiono take Mizuki to be your lawful wedded wife....in sickness and in health...for richer or for poorer....till death do you part?" The Preacher says...

"I do"I Said

"Very well then....Do you Mizuki take Legiono to be your lawful wedded Husband...in sickness and in health....for richer or for poorer...till death do you part?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Looks toward him and smiles
"I do"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:16 pm

"Then with the power invested in me i now pronouce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride..."

Looks towards Mizuki holding her hands and then lifts the Vaile and puts his arms around her waist and pulls her in and kisses her passionatly for more than 20 seconds and then picks her up and starts running down the aisle and runs out of the Make-shift Church....
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Squeals when gets picked up, kisses him softly on the cheek and gets whisked away to the appartment
OOC:aka pms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...   Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage... Empty

Back to top Go down

Legiono and Mizuki's Marriage...
Page 1 of 1