Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Round Town [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

Walking Round Town [open] Empty
PostSubject: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Sarrow was bored out of his ming=d so he decided to walk around the little town the human's occupied. he thinks to himself about how we shouldn't be living like this. He would go on a suicide mission to the Jinzou canp if it was need but he knows that the army needs every man they can get.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:18 pm

"Hello friend how are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:19 pm

" Good I guess. But of course it is impossible to be good in these crappy conditions." Sarrow reacches into his pocket and pulls out a small food tablet he had made since he hadn't had lunch yet,
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:22 pm

"What you say is true...but it will get better my friend...for atleast 500 people signed up for the resistance today and we are planning on turning this camp into a city soon.....so...it will get better my friend..."
Pulls out a small sandwhich and starts to eat it...
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:27 pm

" Either way we shouldn't be living like this. if I could I would lead a platoon of soliers to go kill every inzou we could right now. I lost my parents to those metal monsters. The only reason I'm not dead right now is because of the sword I carry on my back now."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:29 pm

"And the same for me but the swords on my hips kept me alive....and trust me we are planning a hit on the Jinzou city soon..."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:36 pm

" Yeah I know but I can't hold back much longer." Sarrow yawns. Sarrow is so bored he pulls his sword off his back and stabs it in the ground. He pulls out a cloth and starts polishing it. ' Sorry I do this so I can keep the thing that saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:38 pm

"It's fine friend i do it occasionally as well..."
Pulls out his double swords and stabs both them in the ground and starts polishing them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Round Town [open]   Walking Round Town [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Round Town [open]
Page 1 of 1