Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassination attempt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

Assassination attempt Empty
PostSubject: Assassination attempt   Assassination attempt EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:59 am

After all of my careful preparation, I find myself only a few hundred feet away from the dictator's office, ready to strike at any moment. I had been planning this attempt for 2 months and so far the plan was going perfectly. I waited for the dictator to take a step out of the door for a chance to snipe them and hope to cause chaos between the Jinzou in hopes to better the human's chance against them.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Brigadier General/General Commander
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Assassination attempt   Assassination attempt EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 am

Genje stood in her "fathers" office. She looked out the large windows as her father did paperwork. She had deactivated her personality chip so the General commander would not notice. She looked over her shoulder at the door, her left red eye scanning the room.

" father, I have reason to believe there is someone outside..." she said, then stood behind the door. The General Commander got up from his desk and stood behind a thick shelf. Genje opened the door her Whale-Harrpon in hand.
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Assassination attempt   Assassination attempt EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:40 pm

*I stood there watching as the female jinzou walked out the door with her weapon in hand.* Damn...... *I say to my self as I know that I recognized her face from somewhere before. I stay completely still and watch for her next move, while at the same time, planning mine.*
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Assassination attempt   Assassination attempt EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Genje looked around, the Whale Harpoon was put away as she pulled out an automatic pistol and took one step. Her metal high heel clicking lightly.

" Father please stay in the room for your safety..." she said and scanned the area with her left eye.
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Assassination attempt   Assassination attempt EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 pm

I use a mirror and reflect light to another mirror I planted earlier, trying to throw off the trace of my true whereabouts. I wait for her to catch this and veer in another direction. "Good girl..." I say to myself hoping it will work. An object is now appearing in Genje's sight but in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination attempt   Assassination attempt Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination attempt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary Conquest :: Jinzou City :: Jinzou Dictator's Office-
Jump to: