Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting with Batou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Meeting with Batou Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Batou   Meeting with Batou EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Alet is walking through the desert to the destination point. He is suppose to meet with the human he met, Batou.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

Meeting with Batou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Batou   Meeting with Batou EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Batuo walked up to the Jinzou he had met earlier in the market. "How are you doing?" he asked fitting all his weapons back on since they were freshly sharpend and honed to perfection. "Ready to start our quest?"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Meeting with Batou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Batou   Meeting with Batou EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Alet turned to see Batou and waved, something he had learned from being around humans before the Jinzou separated themselves from the humans. "I've been fine." He said this with no emotion like most Jinzou did. Alet turned around and looked around the endless desert. "So where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

Meeting with Batou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Batou   Meeting with Batou EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:57 pm

"We start by following this," he said pulling out an old tattared map. "Why don't you see if you can read this thing," he said as he extended his hand towards Alet with the map in it, "I haven't had any success in my studies of it and can't quite figure out where exactly it says to go."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Meeting with Batou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Batou   Meeting with Batou EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:19 pm

"No problem." Alet grabs the map and scans it. He looks back up and points north. "Follow me." They begin walking north as Alet directed. "Thank you for helping me." He may have not felt like saying this but after being with humans he learned that this was the most polite thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

Meeting with Batou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Batou   Meeting with Batou EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:11 pm

"Don't mention it," he said with a tinge of sarcaticness as he walked with him to the north. Seriously, he thought, why did I get myself involved in this, it can only end up with him killing me if he doesn't want his secret possesion of these things to get out. "So where exactly does it say to go?"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Meeting with Batou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Batou   Meeting with Batou EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Alet looks at the map one more time, scanning it just to make sure he had scanned it right before. "Its says the place it north almost at the end of the desert, if there is an end, all I can tell you is that its north." The sun was as bright as ever but wasn't bothering him, he never had even noticed the sun before, it was the way he was programmed, to only notice the things needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting with Batou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Batou   Meeting with Batou Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Batou
Page 1 of 1