Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Da Rules!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Brigadier General/General Commander
Brigadier General/General Commander
Kiara

Da Rules!! Empty
PostSubject: Da Rules!!   Da Rules!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Alright peoples, if we all just follow the rules, everyone will get along fine and nobody will have to be banned! Very Happy

1. You have to be decent, try not to do 1 sentence posts but, everyone has off days, try to make it 3 or 4 sentences. I find it's hard to reply to a one sentence post.

2. keep the horrible language down to a minimum, it's ok to say stuff, but some words are censored, so MWAHAHA

3. PG-13!! So blood and guts are ok but anything R and up will be kept on the 18+ forum GOT IT? good! if I see anything yucky, you will get in troubles!!!

4. No god-moding, duh!

5. Respect Admins, Mods and everyone else, I'm a super-nice person, but bashing on people it NOT COOL!

6. Make sure you put OOC: before yo speak out of character, it gets confusing when you don't.

7. Follow the freeking rules, there here for a reason.

8. Don't kill of someone w/o their permission first!

9. This is a mix of Drama and fighting so don't go overboard with either, keep and even balance please!

10. If me, Vergil, of Legiono tells you to do something, please just don't make a big fuss, it's most likely for your own good, R-e-s-p-e-c-t I know what it means to me!! LOL

Alright guys, just follow da rules and everything will be all good!
Back to top Go down

Da Rules!!
Page 1 of 1