Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just walking in the Camp's streets....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

Just walking in the Camp's streets.... Empty
PostSubject: Just walking in the Camp's streets....   Just walking in the Camp's streets.... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:09 am

Legiono just started walking around the camp looking at all of the humans that were left homeless because of the attacks from the Jinzou. He felt bad for all the humans that had families that were killed...but he himself had a family murdered by the Jinzou...but he was now the leader of these people...he was expected to lead them to greatness and lead them to revenge on the Jinzou....He knew if this played out the way the humans wanted...all the Jinzou would be eradicated then humans would never make another type of robot ever....they would learn to do things by themselves because already humans were evolving into super intelligent people like himself and learning how to use nano technology to their advantage and be able to use the nano technology for stuff like quicker reactions and increase muscle tissue....

Legiono once again looked at the people he walked past and try to not be relized by anyone that knew who he was for he didnt want any praise for his position because just cause he was in a high position doesnt mean hes better than these people....he knew that.....but of course theres always going to be one person that knew who he was and of course he ran into that person then everyone started praising him.....

"Please i dont want praise this position doesn't make me any better than you....it just gives me the power to lead you to greatness for yourselves....and then you truly will relize that my words make sense....so please just continue about your business and don't praise me for this position because of my ranking...im no better than you are...we are all equals in this....for the Jinzou have killed alot of our families....mine included and i dont hold that against anyone and i expect that you dont either....for the Jinzou make themselves not the other way around....we dont make them....we may have used to make them....but we dont anymore....they control themselves and we need every able man woman and child to fight in this because if they dont then humanity is surly over once again.....we made a quick retaliation last time but i think that if they ever get the advantage the Jinzou might actually wipe us out permenatly!!! WE MUST FIGHT BACK FOR OUR OWN LIVES!!WE CAN'T LET HUMANITY END TO ITS OWN MISTAKE!!"

After giving that speech Legiono kept looking around to see if anyone was inspired by his speech to join the military and seeing a few hundred hands go up in the air in the form of fists made him know that he had inspired them to join the military and fight for their own rights and their own lives.....he would make sure that the humans would win this war.....legiono could only wait for someone to talk to him now.....
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Just walking in the Camp's streets....   Just walking in the Camp's streets.... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:50 pm

I look out at the support shown to Legiono by all of the people. "Do you think they are ready for this Legiono?" I say to Legiono as I see a boy around the age of 9 raise his hand with enthusiasm like it some kind of fun game he is entering. "Most of these people have no idea what kind of bruta; foe we face...." I sigh and turn away and look up at the sky. "I wont say I like the idea of children doing this but I will support it none the less."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Just walking in the Camp's streets....   Just walking in the Camp's streets.... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Looks over to Dominic "Personnaly i wouldnt ever dream of having Children fight but this case is rare and we need everyone that can hold a weapon to fight....including you my friend...."

Salutes him"If you would like to join the army i would be honored and would hand you your uniform myself"

Waits for an answer.....
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Just walking in the Camp's streets....   Just walking in the Camp's streets.... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:59 pm

I look at him with my eyes holding a determined look. "Ill accept your offer and Ill gladly fight by your side. Just promise me this...." I look back down at the crowd. "Promise me that no child under 16 is on the front line. The further back they are the less likely they have to get hurt or killed. I dont want them to end up like my brother...." I look back at him almost choked up from the thought of my brother.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Just walking in the Camp's streets....   Just walking in the Camp's streets.... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:02 pm

"Alright ill make sure personally that no child under 16 is even on the 3rd line for i have no family either and it hurts me as well....."
Salutes him again
"Welcome to the Military....you may get your uniform whenever you like"

OOC:aka ill post a topic "Military uniform pick ups and thats for anyone picking up a uniform...
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Just walking in the Camp's streets....   Just walking in the Camp's streets.... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:14 pm

"Well i guess id better get this pack to the sign up rooms....See you later friend..."
Looks back at the crowd
"Alright lot this way to the military sign up rooms!!"
Starts walking towards military sign up room....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just walking in the Camp's streets....   Just walking in the Camp's streets.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just walking in the Camp's streets....
Page 1 of 1