Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shade Shadow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Oni
Oni

Shade Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Shade Shadow   Shade Shadow EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:32 am

Name: Guy Celi

Race: Oni

History: Guy Cecil was born in Hod during a time of warfare between the Malkuth Empire and the country of Kimlasca- Lanvaldear. Both countries had begun the war in keeping up with Yulia’s Score, which was seen as a strict guideline that had to be followed. As was written in the Score Hod had to be destroyed and thus it was. But not before Guy’s family was killed. The most notable incident occurred when he was but a young boy and Kimlascan soldiers rushed into his home trying to kill all who were in the residence. Mary, Guys oldest sister, risked her life to hide him so he couldn’t be found by the soldiers. Because of this when the soldiers fought their way through the room Mary had just hidden her younger brother in; he watched as she was killed in front of him and thus caused a traumatic memory which he repressed. As a result of this he also garnered a deep and intense fear of being touched by women, although throughout most of his adulthood he never knew why he reacted as he did.

After the destruction of Hod, he became vengeful and traveled to Kimlasca-Lanveldear in hopes of gaining employment in the home of the commander who led the Kimlascan soldiers to kill his sister in front of him. He found himself in the capital city of and employed in the home of Duke fon Fabre. It was during his time working in the Duke’s family that he met Commandant Van Grants and found that Van had also been a native of Hod who survived through other means. Van used Guy’s hatred to his advantage and enlisted Guy in his plans to destroy Yulia’s Score, as it was at fault for the destruction of Hod. Guy remained in employment at the Duke’s home around the time that Luke fon Fabre, the Duke’s son, was kidnapped. After Luke was found and showed his amnesia, Guy took it upon himself to teach Luke all he could and surprisingly a friendship developed by the two.

After Luke’s sudden disappearance, Guy leaves the Fabre residence in order to search for Luke. He ultimately finds him in Malkuth being accompanied by Tear Grants and Colonel Jade Curtiss, who are also trying to bring him back to Baticul. But what none of them know is that the world around them was about to change.

Appearance: Shade Shadow 653317-06_large

Rank: do onis have rank? because it wasn't stated at the ranks thread.

Personality: Guy is strong when fighting enemy, but is weak when fighting allies. Because he can´t take hurting his race like him...

Powers: no powers in the meantime

Role Playing Example: My character there is Shade, retrieved from http://soulpurify.freeforums.org/jace-barlean-vs-dark-master-t1110.html

The day was a fine, nothing was to worry about for a while. Shade has already received the information of his battle against someone. He was given an information of the area, in the information, it said that the chosen area was big enough to endure a massive battle.

Shade walked calmly through the island. He was wearing his battle outfit, something he liked to wear. The area remained empty of all activity. The air, though a soft breeze drifted through the island, felt stagnant and dead to him. He could not believe that he had been walking for so long and still not see someone in the area. The feeling of boring did not effect his most days, for which he had been thankful for time and time again. He welcomed being alone and these empty islands made it easier for him to reflect on anything he wished.

Currently, his mind revolved around the idea of somehow he detected some reiatsu force. Shade thought that maybe it was the reiatsu of his opponent. He then continued in walking for another minutes. The soft breeze he had felt the whole time slowly died down, and came to its end. Out of the corner of her eye she saw someone , all alone just as Shade was. He stood seemingly dazed or off in deep thought. ‘He doesn’t appear to be doing anything, I supposed he was my opponent .’ Shade turned towards him and called out, “Excuse me… I see you are just standing there. Would you mind if I ask you who are you?” Shade awaited the man’s reply, he knew he had been loud enough to hear and not seem over-bearing and it was doubtful the man would ignore or reject Shade.

Last edited by «°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°» on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://epicwarriors-rpg.onlinegoo.com/forum.htm
Kiara
Brigadier General/General Commander
Brigadier General/General Commander
Kiara

Shade Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade Shadow   Shade Shadow EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 am

I would accept this, and if you need information about the Oni please ask Vergil.

I will let Vergil accept this because The Oni is the race he created, but other than that I think it's perfect!!
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin & Oni of The Ash

Shade Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade Shadow   Shade Shadow EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:57 pm

its good; but Oni are not wizards, they are more like samurai's with different abilities, an example is the more you kill the more souls an Oni can absorb, and Oni also are the only race able to see locked orbs (weapons locked with an ability). so you can change it up and oh yeah the only Oni power anyone can have right now is the Onimusha transformation.
Back to top Go down
https://avhvrbattle.forumotion.com
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

Shade Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade Shadow   Shade Shadow EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Yeah this one is more reality based not mythical based man...just fix that up and i approve
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Oni
Oni

Shade Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade Shadow   Shade Shadow EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:48 am

edited.
Back to top Go down
http://epicwarriors-rpg.onlinegoo.com/forum.htm
Vergil
Admin & Oni of The Ash

Shade Shadow Empty