Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preparing for wars to come.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Preparing for wars to come. Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Alet walks into the training camp. He walks over to a machine and turns it on. A sound starts to get louder and dummies start to appear infron of Alet. The dummies begin to move side to side as their speed began to increase, the dummies moving so fast that they were hard to see. Alet raised up his right hand and a whole opened up on his palm. "Fire one." A bullet shot out of Alet's palm and one of the dummies was shot down and stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Brigadier General/General Commander
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Genje walked Silently into the camp, her face cold, emotionless. Behind her was the General Commander. He looked around and then looked down at the girl next to him. He heard gun fire and began to walk. He turned to Genje, " come on..." he said. The girl nodded and followed uttering as quiet " yes Father..." When Ganji came into the area were Alet was he clapped his hands, the metal clinking together like forks.

Genje stayed behind Ganji as he clapped, she made no movements, the left eyes scanned the area, she gained information of Alet and then just watched.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Alet's eyes widened as he scanned the area infront of him. "Increase speed." Five bullets came out of his palm. Two bullets hitting one dummy, sending it flying against a wall. The other three hit one each. Dummies kept on coming fast and fast, but Alet stopped the machine as he noticed Ganji and Genji walk in. Alet turned around and started walking to the two that just walked in. "Hello Brigadier General and General Commander." Alet straightened his legs and put his hand up to his forehead in salute. "How may I be at your service today?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Ganji would have smiled if he was programed that way. "Relax Lieutenant" Ganji said and then looked to Genje. " come forward" he said softly and Genje obeyed, walking forward to stand next to her "father." Ganji beckoned to Genje and then looked at Alet.

" I'm not sure if you've met my daughter Genje, I'm sure you have heard of her, yes?" he asked and Genje blinked, her left eyes scanning the area, and then calculated all the measures need when Alet shot down the dummies. She wasn't impressed. Her VxZ Auto. could do better, but she made that gun herself. Ganji looked over to Genje, " pay attention" he said and Genje quickly turned her gaze back to Alet and the General Commander.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Alet relaxed his stance as much as he could. As Genje was talking he turned his attention over to Ganji then back at Genje to answer his question. "I don't think we have met, but I have heard of your daughter." Alet then turned his attention back towards Ganji. "It is a pleasure to meet you Ganji." Alet had learned a few things from the humans before the rebellion took place and after he had gained a conscious, he put out his hand toward Ganji.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Genje looked at Alet when he handed his hand out to her. She didn't move for a second, then put out her hand and shook it. The General Commander turned, " I believe you can handle this Genje" he said and Genje looked back. " yes father" she agreed.

After a minute or two she walked to a locked building. The put in her code and then looked to Alet, " please stay outside the building, and do not tell anyone about my actions, or I will be forced to terminate you..." she said darkly. Then walked into the building. Three men in dark cloaks appeared and followed her into the building.

Inside, the men passed over a briefcase, and Genje handed over a small card, a money card. She walked out of the building and then sat on the ground. She opened the briefcase to show a small chip. A program chip. She would have smiled if she could.

"I can't believe they actually still have them..." she said in her normal monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Alet watched Genje as she headed over to the locked building. The three men in black coats walked in behind her. Beyond the door, it was hard to see. Alet could have tried to see what they were doing in there but didn't want to show disrespect. He turned his attention toward Ganji. "Sir, if I may know, what is your daughter doing in there?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Ganji turned, " how would I know her actions, Genje has business with other races, it's her job..." he said and then took his leave, going back to his office to conduct his own business.

Genje picked up the chip delicately in her hands, she tapped it, a small green colored chip. She looked it over and then leaned her head forward, and before she placed it into the chip slot on her neck she scanned the area making sure the general commander was not in the area. For what she was about to do was illegal among the Jenzou. What she had in her hands was a Pers-Chip, which was made by Humans to give their robots a distinct personality. It allowed them to smile, laughed, and fit in with humans almost perfectly.

Then she slipped the chip into the slot and then shut off, but after a few minutes her body rebooted and she blinked.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Now that Ganji was gone, Alet would be able to see what Genje was doing in the room. Alet's eyes widened as he scanned the area that Genje walked into with three men in black robes. He saw everything from her getting the chip to her restarting. Alet walked closer to see what was going on, but heard them coming back. Alet quickly when to the side of the door to pretend he was just waiting for her to come back out.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Genje the smiled, which Jenzou do not do. " YES!!! It worked!!" she said happily. Now her plan to get into the Humani Resistance by being a human herself was going good. Right on track. She walked out of the building seeing Alet standing there. She smiled and then said quietly, " were are going to take the humans out from the inside this time!" she said, enthusiasm in her voice.

"Their not gonna know what hit them!" she said happily. She could blend in, if she dressed properly and acted correctly, and just eliminate them from inside, by first cutting the head of the snake, the Humani Resistance's General Commander. She would take care of him first.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Alet turned to look at Genje and saw that she was smiling. Though impressed that Genje was now able to smile and show emotion, Alet did not say anything. He listened to what she had to say, and was impressed by her plan to. "Good plan Genje, they wont be able to withstand this attack. Will you need any help Genje?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Genje put a hand to her face, thinking quickly. She smiled, " well a nice back-up crew would be nice. Just in case I'm revealed to not be human. I don't want to be shot down without having some back-up..." she said. She looked up at the sky, if she was a Jenzou she would have thought, it's just air, but now she thought it was the prettiest color of blue...
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Alet clenched his fists. "Genje, I can set up a small base out side the humans base. Whenever you need me, I'll be there to help out. The humans will not stand a chance." Alet noticed that Genje was looking at the sky, and he was confused why someone would care about the sky, it was just air to him. "Genje, what are you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Genje smiled softly and when Alet asked her what she was looking at, " the sky, I never noticed how pretty it was before. I guess this is how humans see it all the time..." she said and chuckled.

" you should get one of these chips Alet... I don't know why their illegal..." she said and looked back to Alet.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Alet didn't know whether or not he would like the change. It mite give him more opportunities, but at the same time it mite slow him down. "I've never looked at the sky that way before. Well I'll start looking for the chip as soon as I get the chance, do you know of anyone who could give me one?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Kiara smiled, " theres a man named Donni..." she said and giggled, " I bet you'd be happy if you got one! " she said even though emotion was what the chip was for.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Alet nodded. "Thank you, Genje." Alet started heading towards the exit of the Jinzou Military Training camp and before he walked out the exit he turned around and looked at Genje. "Well, I better get goingif we are to succeed with this plan, your going to need back up." He waves and exits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for wars to come.   Preparing for wars to come. Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for wars to come.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary Conquest :: Jinzou City :: Jinzou Military Training Camp-
Jump to: