Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:51 am

Opens eyes and hugs him tightly, breatheing heavily
"You're.. Okay!"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:37 am

Laughs
"Of course i am hun....i mean i am the best fighter in this entire camp...heck i might even be the best in the world....i could protect you whilst holding Jacob and holding you too...."
Kisses her
"Don't worry about me hun...it should be me worrying about you..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:15 am

Cries a bit more, tightens grip slightly on him...
"I-I'm so glad you're okay.."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Hugs her back trying to make sure Jacob doesn't get crushed...
"Hun....your kinda crushing me...and Jacob..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:30 pm

"Sorry"
Lets go immediately, tears still coming out...
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Sits Jacob on the other side of me and Kisses her deeply and wipes away the tears on her cheeks
"Baby i love you but you've got to trust me...i can handle myself"
Kisses her pasionatly again
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Hugs him tightly then kisses him passionately
"Alright..."
Kisses him deeply..
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Kisses her back
"Thank you"
Picks Jacob up and i lay my head down on the pillow to go to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:06 pm

Holds herself close to him and Jacob then slowly she catches the train to cloud nine
Thinks: 'Everything is okay...'
She is now asleep...
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Still sleeping he starts to move around randomly
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Wakes up and touches him gently
"Hun.. what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Wakes up and looks around
"Huh? Watcha mean?"
Rubs his eyes and kisses her
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Kisses him softly
"You were moving around alot.. It worried me"
Slowly she wraps her arms around his body and pulls him close to her....
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:20 am

Kisses her back just as softly
"Sorry hun...i move alot when i sleep if you haven't noticed..."
Wraps my arms around her pulling her closer to me than she pulled me closer to her....and then kisses her
"Love you hun"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:46 am

Smiles and kisses him back
"I love you too hun"
Nuzzles his chest and kisses him passionately straight after (wooo lol)
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Kissing her back he doesn't even stop to take a breath because the moment is to enjoyable....
After the kisses i say "Wow....i love your lips!"
Kisses her again
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:38 am

Blushes and kisses him back
"Really?.. I love yours"
Kisses him again, draws self closer to him...

(Hey hun.. If I'm not on tonight it means I was sent home for throwing up.. which is possible... please ring me when you get back if I'm not.. Cuz the likelyhood is I'm sleeping on the sofa or in bed and dad said I'm not allowed to use the pc... I love you I Love You Lots! x)
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:25 am

Blushes and laughs
"Copy cat..."
Kisses her back and lets her bring me as far as she wants

(ok hun thx for the notice)
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:49 am

Blushes
"I love you.."
Lays her head on his chest again and kisses it
Blushes and kisses him passionately again..
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:02 pm

"I love you too"
Continues to kiss her back as many times as she wants....
"Your just enjoying yourself arn't you?"
Laughs and blushes at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:06 am

Laughs and blushes alot
"Maybe... Sorry.."
Hugs him tightly
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:48 am

Laughs
"Hey don't be i dont mind if your enjoying yourself...infact i actually prefer this kind of enjoyment from you"
Hugs her right back just as much...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:37 am

Smiles
"Yay!"
Kisses him some more
"I Love You"
Cuddles him
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Laughs and kisses her back
"I love you too baby"
Cuddles her right back loving every minute
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:10 am

Is extreamly tired, she tries to stand up to go see Jacob at the end of the bed and succeeds only to wobble.
She lay on the floor, not dareing to move, eventually she falls asleep, shakeing from the cold...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next