Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Attack on the Jinzou City...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

Small Attack on the Jinzou City... Empty
PostSubject: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Legiono walks up to the city gates but out of sight of the gaurds and waits for the time they agreed on and enters with Dominic and Sarrow...
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:58 pm

I whisper "Ill proceed first. Dont move until I give the signal." I move closer to the gates and open a small man hole passageway and enter on the otherside. I give a quick flash of a flashlight as signal the alley is clear.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Jumps down in the manhole and starts walking through the alley way making his way to the Ambush spot...
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Sarrow drops down after Legiono. " Dude I'm so stoked."
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:07 pm

I look down at my watch. "3....2....1...." The guards begin to disperse leaving only the one on duty. "Guys please stand back....." I draw my Nucleo Sword and move forward. I look down at my watch one more time. "2...1..." The guard turns its back and I sneak behind it and stab it with my sword. The robot partially melts from the radiation and I drag it back to us.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:08 pm

"Get over it these uniforms are made for stuff like that"
Stands back
"Nice one dude..."

OOC:What we are wearing...

Small Attack on the Jinzou City... GEAR_US_Army_Combat_Uniform_w_Descriptions_lg
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:09 pm

" Good work Dominic. I call the next one though." Sarrow draws his sword. " Feels good to finally use this thing again."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Draws his double swords and looks at both of them...
"Well i dont know about you guys....but im ready to kick some Robot asses here....."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:12 pm

" Dude I was ready long before this mission was ever started. Dominic you want me to call my guys to draw sme of the troops out of the city because they're ready."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Starts running down the alley towards the closest Robot and slices its head off
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:13 pm

"Sarrow your chance is..........." I strap a bomb to the head of the robot I stabbed. ".....NOW!" I roll the head out at some other guards inside a building and it explodes.

OOC: We definetely wearing helmets
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:15 pm

"You better get them to draw them out now!" I charge out and slice at some Jinzou troops.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:16 pm

OOC:Yeah deffinatly...
IC:Still stabbing the robots and cutting their heads off"THIS IS FOR THE HUMANS YOU SLAUGHTERED!!!"

OOC:This is about the time we stop and wait for the jinzou pplz
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Sarrow radios his troops. "Activate the explosives now." Off in the distance he heres some explosions as he slashes apart five Jinzou's. He laughs then says. " Explosions sound so good in the middle of battle."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:19 pm

"YES THEY DOO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:13 am

Alet hears explosion coming from areas near by so he starts to rush over there. He ended up near an ally and a Jenzou head rolls out. Alet spots the explosive on the head and takes cover. He looks around the corner and sees the humans. A whole opens up on each of his palms and starts firing at an intense speed.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 am

Sarrow sees the Jinzou. " Shit guys take cover." He barely dodges the shots.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Brigadier General/General Commander
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Earlier Genje had been enjoying a nice book, but when she felt the 14 story building around her shake she stood up quickly. Knocking over her chair as she turned, " w-what the hell is this!!" she yelled, her Personality chip kicking in. The Explosion making a canvas of the sky. She walked in her high-high heels over to the cabinet and pulled out her two "Whale-Harpoon guns" as the resistance called them and calmly headed down the stairs. Another Jenzou ran up to her, "Gene-Sama!" was all he said and Genje put up her hand, " I'm aware of the attack" she said and the Jenzou ran off.

When she walked down the street Alet had gone ahead and shot. She wasn't surprised, " alright... stupid savages..." she says as she walks up behind Alet.

She smirks and walks past Alet into the middle of the street. " good evening savages..." she said and pulled the two VxZ's off her back, aiming them at were the Humans were hiding.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 pm

"I'll kill both of you." Sarrow says as he rushes out hi sword held in a position to slash at them. He jumps in the air end when he slashes at the Female Looking Jinzou.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 am

Victor shot at the attacking human's sword, hoping that the shots to his sword would throw him off balance. "You wont be able to get us that easily." After firing at the humans sword he pointed his palms at the two other humans in hiding. "We know were you are humans."
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:42 pm

I begin thinking of the situation. I draw out my nucleo blade. "Alright brother this shot is for you....." I quickly dash out and fire a nuclear/ radioactive slash at Alet and another at Genje.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Months of training with his sword allows him not to be thrown off balance but he has to abort the slash when Dominic used his ability. He retreats then yells at Dominic. "Dominic what were you doing I had one."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Landing behind Genje with his swords on his shoulder he looks up at her if you could call it a her....

"Well......hello......"

Gets in a fighting stance and waits for an attack....
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Sarrow drops into his fighting stance and yells at the Jinzous. "Come get some."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:32 pm

After blocking the sword slash at her she noticed that they were surrounded, When she heard the man behind her she turned pointing one gun at him and the other at another human, " evening..." she said to Legiono.

She smiled pulling both triggers sending one thick bronze harpoon-shaped bullet at Legiono and one at Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Attack on the Jinzou City...   Small Attack on the Jinzou City... Empty

Back to top Go down

Small Attack on the Jinzou City...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next