Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A walk through the vendors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

A walk through the vendors Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Batuo started to wonder through the vendors looking for a back smith who could sharpen his throwing knives and small blade after all the abuse had put them through to help him survive his journy here. "Um excuse me, Sir, I was woring if you could point me a black smith to help me with my weaponry?" Batuo asked a fruit vendor. "Yes, the best black smith in all the desert is located at the far end of the block," He told Batuo," Would you like some fruit before you go sir?" "Ah yes I would love some, can I have some grapes and three apples?" Batuo asked after the man so graciousy helpd him.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Alet walked into the Black Sand Market with a cloak on. He noticed to human, Batuo. Batou looked familier and if Alet was right, he mite know where to get what Alet was looking for. Alet decided to follow the human, shifting from vender to vender trying not to be caught.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Walks up behind Alet

"Hello robot.....your lucky there is a seize fire in the markets otherwise your ass would have been grass....."

Walks over to Batuo

"Hey watch your back theres a robot following you...."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:32 pm

"You think i dont know that?" Batuo asked without even looking up from the vendors stand which he was at. "Just because you would kill him on site that you think that I would to?" He asked the man who looked like a brute savage to him. He then kept on walking toward the blacksmiths shop, "And if you want something of me Jinzou, come and ask it now."

Last edited by Dante on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Alet felt like a fool being caught so fast, but still did not show any emotion. "Sorry about that, my apologies." He walked up to the human that he was following. "My name is Alet Raider, I am the Jinzou Lieutenant General." Alet put out his hand. "I was wondering if you would know where I could find two human made programs."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm

"It's a pleasure to meat you Alet," Batuo said extending his hand, "My name is Batuo, and please walk with me while we talk." He begain walking again towards the blacksmith wondering if hed ever get to finish the task he set out to do. "And please, leave us be," Batuo directed towards the man who had "warned" him.
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Spits in both their directions and leaves the area not to be seen around a Robot
Or conversing even with one for such an act would be punishable by death...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:01 pm

"Ill never understand men like him," Batuo said to Alet," As much as I despise you Jinzou I don't believe in violence as being the answer to everything."

Last edited by Dante on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Victor didn't show any emotion to the reaction, but as he is programed, a whole opened up on his palm when Legiono spit on him. Before he was about to attack he was stopped with what Batou said. "Nice to know." Victor held out his palm and instead of a bullet coming out, a hologram came out instead. It showed a small, orange disk and next to that was a small, blue chip. "These are what I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:21 pm

"Ahh I belive that I have run across such things in my travels, but can't quite remember exactly where I saw them," Batuo said scratching his head pondering why Alet thought he would know about these things. "If you don't mind me asking, Alet, why do you think I would know about these chips," Batuo said stopping walking and faceing him, "Most people see me as a simpleton, and think I have no knowledge of your guns and computers and what they do."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Alet would laugh if he could. "Well you see, we Jinzou analyze things to a certain extent. For example." Alet pointed and looked up at the sky. "To me, to sky is just the air with all the different elements contained in it. As I've heard before to other races the sky is beautiful." Alet looked back down and at Batou. "When I saw you, you looked like an intelligent human."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:46 pm

"Ahh I see, but I am one of those humans that sees the sky as beautiful and the desert as majastic," Batuo said, eyeing the sky as he did so, "If you let me think on where I have seen these while I drop off my weapons to be sharpened, care to join me and refresh my memory of anything you know about them?"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:10 pm

"Sure." Alet started walking long with Batou. "These two things I need, I can't explain much about them." He looked around to make sure no one was listening to them. "They are both illegal among the Jinzou society so if I am caught buying these things then I may be stripped of my rank and thrown in jail."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Batuo never understood why the Jinzou would do somethings even though they were against the laws of nature, and then be scared about breaking one of their own "Laws". "Are they really worth that much to you?" Batuo asked. "If you could lose it all, why risk it?" Even though he knew the answer to this, Batuo still wondered how the robot would answer it.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Alet looked down as if he was sad, but couldn't express his emotions. "I am fighting for a cause that I cannot say, and with out my position in the Jinzou military I wouldn't be able to get the resource I need. This cause means everything to me, even though I may not be able to show it." Alet looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Human
Human
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Batuo was unaware of what the Jinzou ment seeing as he had no tone and showed no emotion. "I do not know excatly where they are located but I have a general idea," Batuo said, trying to come up with a plan to help this Jinzou, "And I would gladly join you in your quest for them." He diddn't know why but he felt that he could atleast trust this Jinzou to not kill him.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Alet clenched his fist, the only way he knew how to show excitement. "That would be great, and do not worry I am not one to take back my words." He started walking away. "We should meet somewhere else, and there we will begin our quest." Alet points south. "We will meet in the never ending desert."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the vendors   A walk through the vendors Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the vendors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanctuary Conquest :: Unvie Desert :: The Black Sand Market-
Jump to: