Sanctuary Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens, Humans, and Robots at war.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) Empty
PostSubject: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Legiono brings in a whole lot of people and hands out sign up sheets and waits for all to finish them and starts directing them to the uniforms room.....
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:56 am

Thinks: 'Do you think he'll let me?'
Walks up to him and smiles, face bowed a little...
"Hey... I would like to sign up please"
Doesn't look up all the way incase he noticed...
Thinks: 'Will he tell me off for signing up?'
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Laughs...
"I know its you hun....i could tell from your scent...and yes if you really want to ill sign you up for the army but i wont like it...."
Pulls out the regs and hands a pen over to her...
"There ya go..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Looks at him and then looks at the paper then pushes it away..
"Okay.. if it'll upset you.. I won't.."
Smiles and kisses him
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Pushes the papers back
"I dont control your life hun.....if its what you truly want then i support it...."
Kisses her back
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Shakes her head and pushes them to him
"I don't want you to not be happy about it... Besides... I like cooking your dinner"
Smiles and kisses him
"And... I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Laughs
"Sure you do hun....sure you do..."
Fills out the paper work for her and then puts the papers in the regs box...
"Haha now your signed up..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Stares at him
"Uhh.. Are you sure?"
Kisses him
"I love you..."
Sits beside him and helps him recruit
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

"Yes im sure"
Kisses her back
"I love you too...."
Kisses her again...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Hugs him tightly and rests her head on his shoulder...
"Alot of people want to sign up"
Smiles and signs off another one..
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 pm

"Yes they are quite encouraged to destroy our mistake and take back control..."
Hugs her back
Continues signing up others...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Eventually gets tired and falls asleep, falling off the chair
Thinks: 'So.. sleepy... ZzZ...'
Cuddles herself in sleep because the floor is cold...
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Looks around and seeing its getting dark finishes signing up the people in the building then closes the place and picks her up and walks her to the house to put her in bed....

The next day

Walks back into the building and sits down in his normal seat and opens the place again...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:17 am

Walks in with Jacob and Legiono's breakfast; Bacon, Egg, Toast, Fried Bread, Tomatoes, Black Pudding, Sausages, Mushrooms, Orange juice and coffee for when he's finished his breakfast...

(Full English Breakfast, I eat hardly any of it xD)
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 am

Looks at the breakfast and starts to eat...
"Mmmmm this is really really good hun..."
Continues to eat until its all gone and then starts to drink his coffee...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Smiles
"Thought you'd need it"
Sits beside him with Jacob and watches everybody walk by.....
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Kisses her on the cheek and kisses Jacob on the cheek
"Thanks hun...much appreciated..."
Continues signing off the forms....
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:42 am

Leans back with Jacob on her lap...
Jacob: cuddles against his mum for comfort from all the people, falls asleep on her in a matter of seconds..
Starts to fall asleep in the chair.. supporting Jacob...
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Continues signing papers
"Night hun..."
Doesn't look up as the papers keep coming from every direction...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:46 am

Is deeply sleeping with Jacob in the chair... Then somebody tries to take Jacob, clutching him tightly, she's not letting go...
Jacob: Feels force on his poor little legs and cries as loud as possible (not very loud.. he only baby..)
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 am

Looks up at the sound of a struggle and sees someone trying to take my son
"Why you little...."
Stands up and punches him in the face knocking him out in one punch
Shakes Mizuki a bit to wake her
"Hey hun ill hold Jacob for a bit if you want me to...so you can go into the back room and sleep"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 am

Wakes up with a jolt, thinking she'd been hit, she looks at him in horror
Thinks: 'No.. he wouldn't... look around Mizuki..'
Looks at the man on the floor and then hears what he says
"Ohh.. Alright hun..."
Hands the sleeping baby to him (babies fall asleep QUIIICK), she enters the back room but is so tired she passes out falls asleep on the rug...
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Holding Jacob i kiss his forehead and then go back to signing papers
A Thud comes from the back room and i walk back there and pick her up and put her on the bed and cover her up...
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
General Commander
General Commander
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:58 am

Sleeps peacefully on the bed, squirms a bit...
Dreams: 'No.. What are you doing with my family?.. no.. leave them be.. Legiono?? Jacob??.. No!'
Tears stream down her face during her sleep, she starts to wimper quietly and pathetically
Back to top Go down
Legiono
General Commander
General Commander
Legiono

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Looks at her as she starts to cry and then lifts her upper body up and hugs her
"Hun...its ok stop...."
Continues to hug her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)   Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military) Empty

Back to top Go down

Military Sign Up Room...(open to any human that wants to sign up for military)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next